The Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool application was designed to be another virus scanner and detection software from Kaspersky. Kaspersky AVP Tool will scan the specified locations for any virus threats and remove them or send to Quarantine folder.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool detects and removes: viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware and all types of rootkits.
- Good detection rates and strong removal capabilities.
- Easy interface.
- Can be installed to an infected machine (Safe Mode supported).
- Effective combination of signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- System Analysis and interactive scripting language.
1. This utility can quickly clean an infected system, but it is not a permanent tool to cure your computer in case of infection. Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool only suitable for use as an on-demand scanner, not as your main anti-virus program.
2. Kaspersky AVP Tool is updated at least 5 times a day. To scan your computer with the most up-to-date Kaspersky virus databases next time you should download new Kaspersky AVP Tool package.
3. To uninstall/move this program "enable self-defense' must be unchecked.
- The utility contains the most up-to-date add-ons to the virus databases.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|