KRISTAL Audio Engine is very useful application for recording handling audifiles. It provides a wide range of options for recording, mixing and mastering digital audio. KRISTAL Audio Engine application is designed as a modular system. The main application provides a mixing console, while the audio sequencer, live audio input and so on are loaded as separate Plug-Ins.
- Downmix to 16/24/32 Bit audio files.
- 3-band parametric EQ.
- 2 VST insert slots per channel.
- 3 VST master effect slots.
- ASIO low latency audio driver support.
- Load/Save KRISTAL project files.
- Supported file formats: WAVE, AIFF, FLAC, OGG Vorbis.
- The following Plug-Ins are included in the KRISTAL package: KristalMultiDelay, KristalChorus, KristalReverb, Kristalizer.
- KRISTAL Waver provides multichannel harddisk recording via ASIO/MME.
- ASIO input monitoring.
- Audio clip arrangement.
- Audio clip fade-in/fade-out/crossfade.
- History recording - unlimited undo/redo option.
- AES31 Export.
- KRISTAL LiveIN connects mic/guitar and play through KRISTAL using VST effects in realtime.
Commercial licensing options available. ASIO Engine: added support for some more bit depths, 32 Bit now recorded as floating point, changed channel naming, samplerate problem with some cards fixed. Waver: fixed Crossfade bug, audio files are now imported at cursor position.