Macrium Reflect FREE Edition - fastest hard disk imaging and data backing free software. Unlike most free disk imaging software Macrium Reflect creates an image of your Windows system while using Windows, without reboot your computer and load Linux or simplified version of Windows needed to complete the image.
Macrium Reflect software has unrivalled disk imaging speed. It were able to backup a partition with 12GB of data in just about 16 minutes, compressed backup created will be at weight of 8GB. Full and advanced disc imaged can be restored and mounted as virtual discs in Windows Explorer.
- Imaging a complete disk or just separate partitions is to choose.
- Images can be stored in a local hard drive, network drive, or optical disc.
- There is an option of scheduling backups and restoring discs using Linux or BartPE.
- Create a disk image using Microsoft Volume Shadow copy Service (VSS).
- Image to Network, USB, FireWire drives and DVD.
- Built in scheduler.
- High-level compression and speed.
- Linux based Rescue CD with Network access and full GUI (6.5MB)
- Built in CD/DVD packet writing engine. Supports packet writing to DVD DL media with Windows Vista.
- XML Backup definitions.
- The CBT driver could cause a permanent lock on external drives preventing safe ejection. This has been resolved.
- When clicking 'OK', without changing any MIG settings, a progress bar would be displayed and the dialog would not closed. This has been resolved.
|Author:||Paramount Software UK Ltd|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|