Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. It is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware.
With one of the fastest, most effective quick scans and malware removal capabilities on the market, this program is the perfect addition to your PC's defenses. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect.
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
- Improved memory usage.
- Reinstalling with an older installer will no longer downgrade update packages.
- Improved self-protection module stability and resiliency.
- Numerous enhanced malware protection techniques and remediation capabilities.
- Clicking 'Install Application Updates' button now downloads available component updates and releases regardless of limits in place for automatic update delivery.
- Added a button to access the ‘Malwarebytes My Account’ portal from in-app My Account screen.
- Added new setting that allows you to opt in to automatically receive Beta component updates and full releases.
- Minor user interface redesigns, including confirmation of scan completion post-reboot.
- Fixed numerous problems that could occur when upgrading from earlier versions to Malwarebytes 3.
- Fixed an issue where updates would fail if attempted right after PC comes out of sleep.
- Fixed an issue where the user interface could become non-responsive if mapped drives were present.
- Fixed several issues that could lead to an ‘Unable to connect the service’ message.
- Improved overall stability of drivers.
- Addressed several translation issues.
- Fixed several crashes and hangs related to the service and tray.
- Addressed many other miscellaneous defects and user interface improvements.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|