Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use, simple, and effective anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. It is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware.
With one of the fastest, most effective quick scans and malware removal capabilities on the market, this program is the perfect addition to your PC's defenses. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect.
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
- Multiple enhancements result in reduction of memory usage.
- Faster load time and responsiveness of third-party applications.
- Improved performance of Web Protection.
- Faster Malwarebytes 3 program startup time and responsiveness of user interface.
- New detection and protection layer with machine learning based anomaly detection (to be deployed gradually even if it shows "enabled" under Settings).
- Improved Self-Protection by requiring escalated privileges to disable protections or deactivate a license.
- Enhanced malware protection techniques and remediation capabilities.
- Added an automatic monthly scheduled scan in Free mode.
- Added ability to control the priority of manual scans on the system.
- Added setting to turn off 'Real-Time Protection turned off' notifications when protection was specifically disabled by the user.
- Added ability to exclude the last website blocked by Web Protection via the tray menu.
- Fixed several defects related to configuring Custom Scans, including selecting child folders and fixing issues with touch screens.
- Fixed problem where a right-click context scan appeared broken after scheduled scan due to misleading "Cannot start a scan while another one is in progress" message
- Fixed issue where you could not add or edit a scheduled scan in Spanish and some other languages.
- Fixed issue where scan could appear stuck on Heuristics Analysis when it had actually completed successfully.
- Fixed issue where Self-Protection setting would fail to toggle correctly after an upgrade.
- Fixed several crashes in the Web Protection module.
- Fixed issue where Ransomware Protection would be stuck in 'Starting' state after a reboot.
- Fixed a conflict with Norton that caused web pages not to load and plug-ins to crash in Chrome.
- Fixed issue with WMI protection technique in Exploit Protection that could cause Office applications to crash.
- Fixed several crashes related to the service and tray.
- Fixed security vulnerabilities that could be chained together to perform local privilege escalation.
- Fixed many other miscellaneous defects and user interface improvements.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|