ManyCam is a free software to expand the webcam capabilities and its emulation. It differs from its analogs by simplicity of configuration and control.
ManyCam works with a large number of messengers and supports the simultaneous broadcast on several channels. Also, this application allows you to use a variety of interesting visual and voice effects in communication.
ManyCam key features:
- Work with popular messengers, including Skype, Youtube or Livestream.
- Simultaneous video stream broadcasting from multiple sources.
- Easy switch between various (up to 12 channels) video, audio and graphic sources.
- Use for personal interviews, webinars and conferences.
- Replacing background.
- Demonstration of watermarks
- Adding various accessories and parts of a human face.
- Overlaying text on your video.
- Broadcasting a date and time on the screen with video.
- Creation of your own effects.
- Mixing video and adding footage from a secondary source for creating professional video conversions.
- Desktop broadcast function for more effective learning.
- Change the voice, the use of various microphone effects.
- Using any functions in one click.
Changes in recent version
- Added Global Layers that are visible across all ManyCam presets.
- Added the ability to auto-play a video file when switching to its preset (disabled by default).
- Added the ability to select virtual background quality.
- Added the ability to hide layers.
- Added a built-in collection of downloadable virtual background images and videos (updated regularly).
- Added options to monitor sounds from audio playlist and video sources (enabled by default).
- ManyCam Lite audio feed is now routed to ManyCam 8 Virtual Microphone by default if not busy (requires ManyCam 8 installed).
- Implemented new UI design and added Dark mode.
- Titles (Lower Thirds): added new templates, animations, and the ability to move/resize them.
- Added new templates for the Time widget and improved its sharpness.
- Optimized performance of non-active presets containing the Webcam, Desktop, and Mobile sources.
- Increased the RTMP chunk size to reduce network bandwidth usage when streaming.
- Improved performance when running multiple (>20) presets simultaneously.
- Improved live preview rendering performance (added OpenGL mode).
- Added the ability to assign individual Title (Lower Third) to a preset.
- Added the ability to add more than one Text object per preset.
- Added the ability to rearrange objects such as Text, Time, and Effects.
- Audio and video playlists are now easier to access.
- All audio sources are now easier to access and manage (including audio feeds from layers).
- Fixed an issue where the recorded file could become corrupted if a recording was paused.
- Fixed an issue where audio and video feeds could get out of sync when streaming through RTMP connection.
- Fixed an issue where ManyCam couldn’t stream to YouTube due to the OpenH264 codec compatibility issues.
- Added support for metadata rotation flags.