Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a free audio and video player for Windows. This project is based on the original Media Player Classic and was created after Gabest, the original author, stopped working on it. You can use the player as a Media Player Classic Home Theater.
Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC) updates the original player and adds many useful functionalities including the option to remove tearing, additional video decoders, EVR renderer support. There is also a 64 bit-version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema. MPC HomeCinema is also the first open source media player to implement color management support.
- An option to remove Tearing
- MPC Home Cinema in Your Language.
- Additional video decoders and in particular H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support.
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer) renderer.
- Supports Subtitles.
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed.
- Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
- OSD (On Screen Display).
- Shuttle PN31 remote control support.
- Support Multi-Monitor configuration.
- Pixel shader to convert BT601 - BT701.
- YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
- Language Translations.
- All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest.
- Remote control for Android devices.
- Updated translations.
- Updated LAV Filters to v0.70.2.
- Updated Little CMS to v2.8 (d41071e).
- Updated MediaInfoLib to v0.7.97.
- Updated ZenLib to v0.4.35.
- Updated Unrar to v5.5.6.
- Scale MediaInfo properties tab text properly on high DPI.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|