MediaCoder is universal multimedia transcoder with improved audio and video compression for reducing file size. Easy-to-manage utility with intuitive interface, where a plenty of settings and parameters are situated in defined and organized order.
The main MediaCoder advantage is audio converting without significant quality losses. MediaCoder allows converting video in VCD/DVD, extracts audiotracks and creates CD copies in real time as well.
All codecks used exist in the convertor, so there is no need for user to install and register codecks in the system. For each file bitrate is set, together with other parameters.
- Decoding and compressing of most popular audio and video formats in batch.
- Converting for audio/video playback devices (digital audio player, MP4 player, mobile phone, VCD/DVD player etc.).
- Supporting MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, RealAudio, WMA, and WAV audio formats.
- Supporting Xvid, DivX 4/5, MPEG 1/2/4, RealVideo, Windows Media Video 7/8/9, DV, AVI, MPEG/VOB, MP4, Quicktime MOV video formats.
- Posthandling with keeping recordings in tags and file names.
- Audio filtration (resampling, level normalizing).
- Thread coded is placed in any compatible container selected.
- Image size changing.
- 3 types interface: user, norm, prof.
- Reparing corrupted or partial downloaded video files.
- Extracting audio tracks from video files.
- Ripping audio/video discs.