mHotspot is a completely free program for creating a secure Wi-Fi access point on your laptop or desktop with a Wi-Fi-module. This utility will be handy in cases when it is necessary to share the Internet connection on multiple devices. mHotspot supports encryption algorithms, thereby providing a secure connection without risk of leakage of confidential information.
To start the access point, you need to enter its name in mHotspot, then a password, and define the maximum admissible number of connected devices. It is possible to view statistics of the created connection and a list of connected clients within the program window.
- Expansion of Wi-Fi range, execution of the repeater functions.
- Support of LAN, Ethernet, 3G / 4G, Wi-Fi, etc. connection protocols.
- Connection of up to 10 devices to the access point.
- Opening of the network access to smart phones, music players, tablets, and other devices.
- Providing information about the connected gadgets (name, IP address, MAC address).
- Demonstration of download speed, data transfer rate and other information about using the network.
- High-speed video stream.
- No need for any external hardware.
- Consumption of small RAM volume.
- Ability to self-install the access point name, password, and Internet source.
- Background operation.
- Encryption support.