Microsoft Image Composite Editor (Microsoft ICE) is a simple-to-use, free application for making panorama images out of photographs and video files. You can use it to easily create a panorama out of the series of stitched overlapping shots taken from a single point with a photo or video camera.
The panorama made with Microsoft ICE will combine all of the source images in full resolution. It can be saved in a variety of available formats — from JPEG and TIFF to HD View and Silverlight DeepZoom. You can also publish the panorama on the Microsoft Photosynth website directly from the software.
- Stitching individual shots into panoramas automatically.
- Flat, spherical and cylindrical panoramic projections.
- Support for various types of camera movement.
- Stitching panoramas from video.
- Special exposure blending algorithm.
- Ability to remove lens vignettes.
- Automated cropping to a maximum image square.
- Virtually unlimited image size.
- Wide variety of supported image formats.
- Ability to publish panoramas on Microsoft Photosynth.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7|