Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) gives customers the latest updates for the 2010 Office suite. This service pack includes two main categories of fixes: previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack, and all the public updates that were released through June 2011, and all the cumulative updates that were released through April 2011.
Office 2010 SP1 consists of cumulative and public updates to date for the various point products that are part of Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010. These include the Office 2010 suites, Project 2010, Visio 2010, Office 2010 servers, Office Web Apps, Search Server 2010, SharePoint 2010 Products, and FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint.
- Access 2010 SP1 adds a new feature to integrate community content in the Application Parts gallery.
- Excel. Improves the overall stability, performance and backward compatibility with earlier versions by addressing bugs that affect lots of users.
- OneNote. Added a new Open from web option that is located under the File Open menu. This enables you to open OneNote notebooks from Windows Live SkyDrive. The Web option and the Network option are now added under the File Share menu. This makes it easier to share a notebook. You can use the Quik Filling feature to save your local Unfiled Notes section to another section, or to Windows Live SkyDrive. To do this, click File, Options, Save and Backup, and then click Modify. Improves how OneNote synchronizes with SharePoint or Windows Live SkyDrive.
- Outlook. Outlook 2010 SP1 includes Office 365 support. Outlook can be set to always use the default sending account.
- PowerPoint. The default behavior for the Use Presenter View option is changed to display the slide show on the secondary monitor, and display the notes on the primary monitor.
- Latest updates to the 2010 Microsoft Office suite.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7|