MiniTool Partition Wizard Free is a free partition manager software. Functions include: Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Extend Partition, Split Partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Partition Recovery.
Partition Wizard's user interface is good-looking and also intuitively configured, with a layout resembling many similar tools, including Disk Manager. Partition Wizard supports hard disks of up to 2TB in capacity and up to 32 individual drives.
- Extend partition with one step.
- Split one partition into two safely.
- Align all partitions or align a specified partition to optimize hard drive performance.
- Support RAID.
- Extend system partition to maximize computer performance.
- Manage the hard disk for substantial performance increase.
- Create, Delete and Format partitions with simple steps.
- Disk Copy to protect or transfer data.
- Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Copy the entire content of one hard disk to another.
- Copy the entire hard disk to another without having to reinstall Windows.
- Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.
- Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, etc.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
- Set partition as primary. Set partition as logical.
- Rebuild MBR.
- Disk Surface Test. Partition Surface Test.
- Change Partition Serial Number. Change Partition Type ID.
- Copy MBR disk to GPT disk, including system disk.
- Convert system disk from MBR to GPT.
- Create, format, delete, copy, label, wipe exFAT partition and more.
- View GPT disk partition properties, including Partition Type ID and Partition ID.
- Change Partition Type ID on GPT disk.
- Brand new Boot Media Builder based on WINPE.
- Support HD resolution (4K,5K).
- Brand new UI.
- Allow users to change partition size and location on destination disk by inputting values during disk copy.
- Support two OS migration modes, including copy system required partition only and copy the entire system disk.
- Offer GB and TB unit in the interfaces of Create Partition, Move/Resize Partition and Split Partition.
|Author:||MiniTool® Solution Ltd.|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|