MODO is a 3D modeling and rendering application. This software has the fastest and most efficient 3D modelling system combined with a high-quality visualization engine.
MODO features a set of tools for creating digital content and design using 3D modeling, animation, dynamics and network visualization. The software is actively used by both artists and designers specializing in advertisement, packaging design, game development, visual effects for television and architectural visualization.
- Modeling of mechanical and architectural objects.
- Organic modeling.
- Improved sculpting tools.
- Precise construction of geometry.
- Aligning (snapping) of the Work Plane to the selected geometry component.
- Transparent grids for easier drawing (such as drawing a right angle).
- Ability to use custom measurement units.
- Use of 1D and 2D profiles.
- Ability to create your own profiles.
- Ability to create a copy of any geometric object or a group of objects on the surface of another object using replicators.
- Ability to create a mesh with the needed polygon density.
- Ability to create models with an optimal texture using UV Mapping tools.
- Display of changes made in the viewport on the 3D model.
- Numerous customizable brushes.
- Option to create your own brushes.
- Ability to model complex surfaces through the sequential adjustment of layers.
- Visualization in both standalone and integrated modes, with a pre-visualization.
- High precision of model lighting.
- Detailed elaboration of surfaces.
- Ability to modify the visibility, positioning and other parameters of scene components as time passes.
- The opportunity to create complex structures set in motion using multiple controls.
- Organic animation.
- Import and export of animations.
|Author:||The Foundry Visionmongers|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|