FREE MyChat — a powerful client/server chat and online notifications system for local network. Perfect to exchange instant messaging and exchange files in corporate, and local networks.
FREE MyChat — The ideal tool to set up a corporate messenger for business use. SSL message encryption, mass notifications system, instant messages, online notifications system, instant messenger, bulletin board, flexible user management, tree-like contact list.
Features of FREE MyChat:
— Integration with Active Directory.
— Unlimited transfer size for files and folders.
— Offline messages and files support.
— Strong messages encryption.
— Common electronic bulletin board.
— Avatars, animated emoticons and interface skins.
— Plug-ins and scripts for extend the MyChat capabilities.
— Inserting images and formatting text messages.
— Built-in FTP server.
— Built-in WEB server for remote server management and reading the messages history.
- Sync private messages. For example, we communicated with employees at work in MyChat Client under Windows, and then in the evening, on the road, connected from an Android smartphone. All conversations "catch up" in the phone, and those messages that you send from your mobile device, tomorrow morning will be visible in your work application in the office. Read more Status of delivery and reading messages.
- Submitted, Received, and Viewed. As in the popular online messengers. What it looks like New chips for chat support on the site.
- Selection of available operators, email request and visitor name, online / offline display of operator statuses. View Android version enhancements.
- Clickable phone numbers in chat, convenient lists of people in conferences, displaying formatted text in messages and design improvements. Read the Robot Quiz.
- Built-in robot for organizing quiz games. With ratings, tips and a large base of questions. Job Management Kanban.
- Insert documents and images into tasks, assign tasks directly from MyChat Client. See And every little bit.
- Inserting images into the built-in forum directly from the clipboard, two dozen new functions for creating server-side scripts and a large number of corrected errors and shortcomings.