MyDefrag is very easy to use utility, fast, low overhead, with several optimization strategies, and can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows.
Installation package MyDefrag includes version working with command line without installation required. Standard program version is totally automatic; you just need to launch it with parameters selected. MyDefrag works very reliable. No additional settings required.
One of extra features of MyDefrag is operating as a screensaver, which means that defragmentation will be held in the time when you are not working with computer and when usually screensaver is launched. This option allows economizing your time.
- Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/X64.
- Three installation modes: GUI operating, commandline management, screensaver mode.
- DLL library (for use from programming languages).
- Added the Windows "bootstat.dat" file to the build-in list of special exceptions.
- Some programs can crash if the disk on which they have open files is dismounted with the MyDefrag DismountVolume command. The command was used in the DataDisk scripts that were introduced in the previous version. I have now removed it.
|Author:||J C Kessels|
|Windows:||2000, XP, Vista, 7|