MyUninstaller is an alternative utility to the standard Add/Remove applet of Windows operating system. It displays the list of all installed application, and allows you to uninstall an application, delete an uninstall entry, and save the list of all installed applications into a text file or HTML file.
MyUninstaller also provides additional information for most installed applications that the standard Add/Remove applet doesn't display: product name, company, version, uninstall string, installation folder and more.
- Displays the list of all installed application.
- Allows to uninstall several applications at once.
- Delete an uninstall entry.
- Running from command line.
1. For the uninstall process operating properly, you need to log-in to the system as admin user.
2. When you uninstall a software, MyUninstaller utility is not directly responsible to the uninstall process. MyUninstaller just provides correct running of the uninstall module provided by the software that you want to uninstall. So, if from some reason the uninstall process fails, you should contact the developer of the software that you want to uninstall, not to the author of MyUninstaller.
3. MyUninstaller is not the standard software removal tool, after having been installed. You have to set it to standard on your own.
|Windows:||98, 2K, XP, Vista, 7|