NeoAxis 3D Engine Non-Commercial SDK is a powerful, quality free application for 3D games creation. Actually, it’s a ready to use engine with its models, physical capacity, graphics and templates. On the bases of NeoAxis one can make complex rendering of a software, different single 3D models and full functional 3D games as well; it depends on creator’s talant and aims.
NeoAxis 3D Engine consists of the whole set of necessary tools for the implementation of any ideas of developers. In this application are available 24 full functional cards some of which are rather good shooters itself, so you may shoot at aliens, run along dark corridorsi search of the way out and fight with monsters in a village. One may remake them for all tastes, creating masterpieces.
- A set up program consists of a number of individual applications such as a configurator, program demo features, card editor and the main code editor;
- The application supports a huge list of languages including English, Ukrainian, Russian.
- The program editor is very convenient- all the resources of the program are clearly distributed according to separate thematic folders;
- In order to create a game, you only need to choose a ready to use card, to place there any model of a hero, to add weapon and start playing;
- The program consists of finished sets of objects, cards and models so any pupil can easily figure it out.
- Graphic user interface of the tools has been updated.
- A tool to easily import 3D models from a file has been added.
- Example maps have been updated.
- Freeze Objects Manager has been added. The object is indended to optimize maps with big amount of objects on them. With this object the developer can make some objects on the map freeze to save resources.
- Streaming terrain has been improved. Better management of load/unload mechanism.
- The ability to skip mip maps during loading textures.
- Bug fix: Broken rendering with enabled SoftParticles parameter of the material.
- Bug fix: Broken decals on terrain.
- Bug fix: Broken export of 3D models from Map Editor to DAE.