Networx is a user friendly program that allows you to monitor web traffic and internet connection speed. The program works with all existing types of connections - wire, wireless or mobile internet.
Networx allows you to take into account both inbound and outbound traffic. You can view statistics for each computer user, daily, weekly or monthly statistics. Networx does not have high system requirements and consumes only 20-25 MB of RAM.
- Making statistical report for each user in system.
- Statistics for different periods: hour, day, week, month and arbitrary period.
- Statistics export to Excel file (.xls).
- Data backup and recovery.
- Monitoring Internet connection speed.
- Monitoring of traffic consumption by applications.
- Setting quotas for different periods of time.
- Traceroute, ping tracking.
The computer has to be rebooted after Networx is installed. Choose the interface language and AC adapter when start the program for the first time.
NetWorx is now commercial software. The last free version 5.5.5 will be available for download here.
- Fixed showing messages about blocked Internet repeatedly.
- Apps in automatic reports are sorted by usage rather than name.
- Added graph time stamps displayed when minute ticks are enabled.
- Portable versions are restricted to one instance from one location.
- Minor UI enhancements, updated traffic filtering drivers and DB engine.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|