NetWorx is a useful program for monitoring Internet traffic and speed of the Internet connection to your computer. The program works with any cable or wireless connection providing convenient statistics, reports, and charts.
NetWorx can show an incoming and outgoing data volume, average and maximum outgoing data transmission or reception rates over a specific period of time, the actual speed and bandwidth usage of your Internet connection and allows you to view daily, weekly and monthly reports, and send notification of traffic overusage.
- Creation of a statistical report for each user in your system.
- Statistics for the different periods: a hour, a day, a week, a month, or for any period.
- Export statistics to an Excel file (.xls).
- Backup and retrieval of data.
- Monitoring a traffic consumption by applications.
- Setting quotas for different periods of time.
- Measurement and monitoring of your network connections and traffic.
- Detection of suspicious network activity.
- Network requests (ping and tracert).
- Warnings of traffic overusage.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|