Nox App Player is a free emulator of the Android platform for Windows, with a simple and intuitive interface. A distinctive feature of this emulator is the work with various processor models, the ability to run multiple windows, and almost complete compatibility with most applications.
Nox App Player has many useful tools that make it easier to work on a PC: entering text and commands from the computer keyboard, the ability to create screenshots, import and export files, installing APK files by simply dragging and dropping into the program window, etc.
Key features of Nox App Player
- Compatible with any processor models.
- Advanced multitasking system.
- Easy file transfer between PC and emulator.
- Input from the physical keyboard in applications.
- Convenient file manager.
- Ability to connect game controllers for Android.
- Install applications from Google Play and APK-files.
- Lots of convenient settings.
Changes in recent version
- Supports to customize the shortcut to make operations more conveniently
- Supports to upgrade the latest version by one-click and restart directly
- Supports to create Android 7 by one-click to run special games with high-version
- Some bugs fixed and minor improvements added.