Opera is a full-featured Internet browser. The latest Opera release brings forth a completely different look for the popular web browser, which definitely gives users a reason to tinker with its new features.
Features include tabbed browsing, page zooming, mouse gestures, and an integrated download manager. Its security features include built-in phishing and malware protection and the ability to delete private data such as HTTP cookies. Opera has been noted for originating many features later adopted by other web browsers.
- The Discover feature gives you top-quality news and entertainment from around the globe.
- Opera has one intuitive, powerful location for searching and navigating the web.
- Off-Road mode compresses pages for faster, all-conditions browsing.
- An enhanced Speed Dial groups your top-visited sites directly on a custom start page.
- The Stash feature captures a page with one easy click and organizes your pages into a simple, sophisticated list.
- Opera allows the user to pause, resume or restart the transfer of files.
- Opera offers the option to load a page without images.
- Incorrectly rendered ‘content blocked’ button and label.
- Crash when trying to delete bookmark from nested folder on bookmark bar.
- Process overloading in google/yandex maps with disabled hardware acceleration.
- UAC popup is displayed every time when Opera is launched.
- Content blocked UI is not pretty.