Pale Moon is an open-source Mozilla-based internet browser. The browser offers carefully chosen features, full optimization to maximize the browsing speed, high working stability, a redesigned user interface and compatibility with most Firefox plugins.
Pale Moon has a better performance that was tuned by removing some of the Firefox functionality, such as crash reporter, ActiveX, Active Scripting and parental control. Pale Moon has an optimized code that uses the advantages of modern processors. The user interface in Pale Moon is also different: UI controls were changed and reordered by the developers to achieve an improved usability experience. The browser is built only based on the final versions of Firefox, so any development, beta and release candidates are excluded.
- Uses Firefox open source.
- Tuned code for better experience with modern processors.
- Uses less memory and has disabled redundant code.
- High browsing speed.
- High script processing.
- Supports HTML5, CSS3, WebGL.
- Supports SVG, Canvas and downloadable fonts.
- Supports Firefox themes, plugins and extensions.
- Ability to use Firefox profiles using a migration tool.
- Can be customized and configured to the user’s needs.
- Out-of-process plugin execution (OOPP) that prevents browser from crashing.
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|