Parted Magic is a complete HDD management software with various tools for home and office users. The program has options for partitioning, cloning and erasing disks, as well as rescuing data and benchmarking hardware. Parted Magic has a Partition Manager that allows users to copy, resize and move HDD partitions, as well as rescue data from lost and corrupted partitions.
The disk cloning option can clone single partitions and entire disks. All cloned data can be either saved as an image or as a copy to attached devices, network file system or SSH and Samba Servers. With the data rescue option users can change or reset passwords on Windows and recover lost data from hardware with disk reading errors. Parted Magic also comes with benchmarking tools, such as Bonnie+, Hard Info, mprime, IOzone and a System Stability Tester.
- Disk partitioning, disk cloning, disk erasing and data rescue tools.
- Benchmarking tools.
- Supports ext2, ext3, ext4, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, ReiserFS, exFAT, HFS, HFS+, F2FS, BtrFS and more.
- Supports IDE, SATA, SCSI hard disk drives, Flash memory, USB and SSD drives.
- Supports MS DOS and GPT partition table.
- Network Manager for configuring wireless and wired connections.
- Does not need to be installed.