Pazera Free Audio Extractor is a free application that extracts audio tracks from video files without loss of sound quality or convert them to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC or WAV format. The application supports all major video formats (AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, VOB and other), moreover, allows the conversion of music files, so it can be used as a universal audio converter.
Pazera Free Audio Extractor has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio bitrate, sampling frequency, audio channels, audio volume. The application allows to extract/convert full audio track or selected range only.
The Pazera Free Audio Extractor interface is very simple and user-friendly. To extract audio tracks from video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper profile from list, and click the CONVERT button. If the audio quality is poor, increase audio bitrate.
- Video conversion: AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT, OGM, AMV to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, OGG FLAC or WAV.
- Audio conversion: WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, M4A, MPC, MPA, MP2, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, WV, AMR to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, OGG FLAC or WAV.
- Pazera Free Audio Extractor uses free, fast and high quality video encoder - FFmpeg.
- Many predefined profiles. Saving and restoring encoder settings.
- Portability. This program doesn't use system registry and can be run from portable devices.
|Windows:||NT, 98, Me, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|