PC INSPECTOR™ File Recovery is powerful recovery utility for data lost from disk for any reasons. File Recovery scans your drive and automatically make files that can be recovered available from a "Deleted" folder in an Explorer Style navigation tree. Program search for data lost on sectors level, trying to find data fragments remaining, unavailable while standard scanning (this option is more useful for text documents).
One more PC INSPECTOR™ File Recovery advantage is reanimating files after quick disk formatting or damaging drive table, when logical volumes are lost. PC INSPECTOR™ File Recovery cannot help if you have mechanical problems with the disk drive (if the hard disk is no longer recognized by the BIOS or is making unusual noises).
- 3 modes of hard disk processing.
- Recovers files, even when a header entry is no longer available.
- Supports the FAT 12/16/32 and NTFS file systems.
- Supports IDE- and SATA-HDD, USB flash, Memory Stick.
- The "Special Recovery Function" supports the following disk formats: ARJ, AVI, BMP, CDR, DOC, DXF, DBF, XLS, EXE, GIF, HLP, HTML, HTM, JPG, LZH, MID, MOV, MP3, PDF, PNG, RTF, TAR, TIF, WAV.
- Works with ZIP-archives.
- Recovers files with the original time and date stamp.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7|