PC Wizard is a multifunctional utility for hardware detection and analysis. The application supports all the latest hardware, as well as provides full and correct information that is achieved by regular updates.
PC Wizard can view detailed info about the Mainboard and BIOS, chipset, memory, Cache, Video, OpenGL, DirectX, SCSI, drives, ports, sound cards, network etc. Users can analyze and benchmark their hardware with PC Wizard, such as CPU, RAM, cache, HDD, CD/DVD/Blu-ray, Flash, Video performance, MP3 compression and other. PC Wizard allows saving reports in TXT, HTML, RTF, CSV or PDF, e-mailing and printing them; creating dumps; exporting text and graphics by using the clipboard etc.
- Hardware detection.
- Hardware analysis.
- Hardware benchmark.
- Detailed information about hardware and system.
- Ability to save reports in TXT, HTML, RTF, CSV and PDF.
- Ability to e-mail and print reports.
- Ability to create dumps of hardware registers, system and video BIOS.
- Ability to export text and graphics by using the clipboard.
- Multilanguage support.
- Regular updates for new hardware support and accurate results.
There is an option to download and install Advanced System Protector during the installation process - untick these options if you do not want to install this software.
- New AMD and Intel processors support.
- New AMD and Intel chipsets support.
- DDR4 and XMP 2.0 preliminary support.
- Cache support.