PicPick is a powerful and user friendly screen capture tool with a plethora of features. The program works straight from the tray icon to capture full screen, active window, window control, rectangular, fixed or freehand region. Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported.
The screenshot can be saved into a file with an auto-save option, copied to the clipboard or directed to PicPick Image Editor included in the program for resizing or editing the image right away. PicPick features a powerful capture tool, image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and etc.
- Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported.
- Various output to File, Printer, Office programs, External program.
- Sharing to FTP, Web, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter are supported as well.
- Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc.
- Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and etc.
- Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported.
- Multi-language is supported.
- All functions are fully supported on a dual screen environment.