PowerDVD is a multimedia player with a broad range of features. It stands out from the similar player software for its video formatting capabilities, the option to add subtitles and the support for an alternative audio track.
PowerDVD enables you to playback video and audio files of virtually all known formats, as well as view photos in a slideshow. On top of this, with this player you can speed up and slow down the playback and make snapshots of favourite video scenes.
- Image zoom.
- Continuous playback of a user-defined part of the video.
- Ability to add timeline markers in order to quickly find the required video fragment.
- Remembering the time where you stopped watching.
- Using the mouse wheel.
- Ability to speed up playback.
- Video format conversion ability.
- Ability to watch videos from YouTube and Facebook, as well as photos from Flickr, offline.
- Simultaneous display of dual subtitles in different languages.
- Capturing snapshots in bmp, gif, jpg and png formats.
- Support for virtually all formats.
- Sharing video files on YouTube.
- Online movie database where you can break down all films in your collection into categories and purchase the access to the films you’d like to watch online.
- Reduces digital noise for a more distinct sound experience.
- Ability to personalize the interface using skins.
There are three program versions — PowerDVD Ultra, PowerDVD Pro and PowerDVD Standard. The link below leads to a downloader that will allow you to choose the right version.
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|