PrimoPDF is a free tool for high-quality PDF creation, comprising a user-friendly interface that enables printing to PDF from virtually any Windows application.
Other features include a security feature, which allows the user to wrap the PDF in 40-bit or 128-bit encryption, PDF merging, and password protection. The user also can restrict editing of the new PDF, leaving comments and making other changes.
- FREE PDF Converter - not a trial version.
- No annoying pop-up ads, no registration requirement.
- Create PDF files from 300+ file types.
- Make PDF documents for different uses, including online viewing, eBooks, office printing, and prepress (high-end printing).
- Combine PDF files after they are converted.
- Secure with passwords and add document information (title, author, etc.) during creation.
- Support for additional languages: French, German, Spanish, Dutch, and Italian.
|Windows:||Me, NT, 2000, XP, 98.|