Privatefirewall is an integrated desktop firewall and multi-layer intrusion prevention software delivers signature-less, zero-hour protection from known or new spyware, viruses, hacking techniques and other intrusions on Windows desktops and servers. Internet and network security settings, untrusted web sites and IPs, and the manner in which software applications and related processes can access the Internet can be easily configured via Privatefirewall intuitive management console.
Privatefirewall is comprised of several distinct protection layers including desktop firewall, port manager, URL filtering, process monitor, and application/system behavior modeling and anomaly detection components. Privatefirewall evaluates WinAPI calls and analyzes a comprehensive list of system variables and security-sensitive registry keys and alerts administrators to possible malware, attack, or policy violations.
- Advanced packet filtering.
- Ultimate Application Control.
- System Anomaly Detection.
- Compact, user-friendly tray alerts.
- Stealth Mode.
- Port Tracking and Reporting.
- Application Control and Firewall Policy Management.
- Unmatched Ease of Use
- Privatefirewall is fully integrated with Windows Security Center.
- Fixed Bugs.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|