PRO100 is a furniture and interior design program. Unlike most similar applications, it can be used at all stages of furniture production.
PRO100 allows designing furniture from scratch, plan the supplies and arrange interiors. Apart from that, the software can be really useful in furniture sales.
Key features of PRO100
- Virtual layout of furniture parts (forms).
- Immediate stereoscopic visualization of the scene.
- Ability to create your own libraries.
- Ready-to-use modules.
- Designing different styles of furniture (bedroom, kitchen, cabinet, specialty, etc.).
- Special tools for pulling closer, positioning, rotation, alignment.
- Most operations can be done using a PC mouse.
- Each element can be assigned a name, dimensions, type of material and price.
- Alignment of elements with designated report groups.
- Display of the arranged interior in seven views.
- Automatic dimensioning of the designed interior in certain views.
- Five display modes of a project.
- Graphical effects for each mode.
- Instant reflection of all changes in all program modules.
- Ability to instantly add and remove handles, shelves or whole pieces of furniture with a click of a mouse.
- Automatic transfer of the set of forms to cut out into a special piece of software to optimize the drawing-up of the necessary elements on panels.
- Printing out the finished cutting patterns.
Changes in recent version
- Environment mapping (chrome, reflection simulation on curved surfaces).
- Closure of the environment (a more realistic model of light distribution.
- Designs export to 3D panoramas (including VR glasses, mobile devices, web sites).
- Export to *.jpg files.
- Works with Kray renderer.
- New design features.