ProgDVB - the universal and very power software for watching digital TV and listening to radio channels. ProgDVB can be used to process the TV input, regardless of the device you have: Digital TV device, Internet TV or radio, IPTV, analog TV device, and it can also recognize your remote control (HID or Microsoft RC, as well as WinLirc).
In addition to playing a TV channel, ProgDVB allows you to use the scheduler for predefined tasks, including recording, channel flipping or closing the app, along with PC shutdown, hibernate and stand by. The interface is well-organized and, if you choose the Internet TV or radio, you can easily explore all the available stations, from the country you prefer. Needless to say, the video and audio quality depends on the strength of your Internet connection.
- High Definition TV support including H.264/AVC.
- Picture-in-picture support as well as independent simultaneous recording/playback of several channels from one or more devices.
- Mosaic fast channels preview.
- Support for the majority of DVB, ISDB-T and ATSC devices including DiSEqC and CAM interfaces support.
- Support for all digital TV audio formats: MPEG, AC3, AAC...
- Time shifting functionality using the RAM or disk buffer of unlimited size.
- 10 Bands equalizer.
- TV and Radio channels recording.
- Playback from disk based files.
- Electronic program guide (EPG) from Digital TV or XmlTV, JTV.
- Subtile (Teletext, image-based and closed captions).
- Support for VR, VMR7,VMR9 and EVR renderers including OSD (except VR) independently from channel type or signal presence.
- Network broadcasting.
- Skins for OSD and GUI.
- Both Win32 and full-fledged Win64 versions are available.
- Interface Language Localizations.
ProgDVB requires Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 or higher, you can download it here.