PSPad is compact tool with simple controls and the capabilities of a mighty code editor for handling plain text, working with various programming environments (including PHP, Perl, HTML, and Java). PSPad has very powerful GUI for working on projects, handling and saving multiple files (MDI) using tabs, file browsing, comparing text with highlighting differing parts with different colours.
Other features include autocompletion, tabs, FTP client for editing files directly from Web-server, and find/replace using regular expressions. PSPad editor allows to save sessions, and while running next time it automatically will open all files which were opened while program exiting.
- Macros support: record, save and load.
- Templates (HTML tags, scripts, code templates).
- Templates for HTML, PHP, Pascal, JScript, VBScript, MySQL, MS-DOS, Perl.
- User defined Highlighting styles for exotic syntaxis.
- Intellectual in-built HTML preview using IE and Mozilla.
- HEX editor.
- Running external programs, separately for each integrated development environment.
- External compiler with output capturing, log window and log parser for each environment.
- Colour syntaxis highlighting for printing and preview before printing.
- Integrated TiDy library for HTML-code editing and verification, as well as converting in CSS, XML, XHTML.
- RTF, HTML, TeX exporting with highlighting in the file or clipboard.
- Vertical selection, bookmarks, lines numbering.
- HTML code reformatting and compressing, words, letters and tags register changing.
- Lines sorting according to column for deleting duplicates.
- ASCII symbols table with capturing correspondence.
- Code Explorer for Pascal, INI, HTML, XML, PHP.
- Spellcheck option.
- In-built browser with Apache support.
- TopStyle Lite.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|