qBittorrent is a fast, lightweight bittorrent client with a familiar interface. qBittorrent is free software that aims to have a small foot-print, to be powerful, intuitive and visually attractive. qBittorrent is an attempt to provide a μTorrent equivalent that is open-source and multi-platform. qBittorrent is currently offering functionality comparable to more popular BitTorrent clients such as Vuze but without requiring the Java Virtual Machine.
One of the strength of qBittorrent which distinguishes it from its competitors is its well-integrated search engine which provides an interface similar to the one in eMule, but actually searches on the most popular search Web sites in background.
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents.
- Integrated torrent search engine.
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader.
- Good internationalization.
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP.
- Very lightweight.
- Torrent queueing and prioritizing.
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing).
- IP filtering.
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution.
- Advanced control over torrent trackers.
- Torrent peer id spoofing to avoid tracker blacklisting.
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface.
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|