QIP Shot is a program for creating screenshots and screencasts from the whole desktop screen or its parts. The application provides tools for editing screenshots and uploading them to the internet. With QIP Shot users can create screenshots to their personal requirements for blogs, web pages, training and technical materials.
The functionality of the program allows users to do all the needed operations with screenshots, customize FPS and publish video on Smotri.com, automatically place the captured images to the clipboard, save files in the same format as in publications and copy links to local files using the context menu. QIP Shot simplifies the process of creating screenshots by adding snapshots with automatic scrolling, and pre-saving the desired workspace from which users want to take a screenshot.
- Ability to create screenshots of any complexity.
- Pre-saving desired workspace for further screenshot creation.
- Tools for editing screenshots.
- Ability to upload screenshots to the Internet.
- Ability to set FPS for video recording.
- Ability to publish videos to Smotri.com.
- Place screenshot links to the clipboard.
- Supports 10 languages.
- Automatic updates.
- Added option to play sound for picture with express way without displaying the editor.
- Fixed publication in Facebook: Support for links with parameters.
- Improved handling of an exception is encountered while taking a picture with scrolls and printing.
- Fixed network initialization function for some cases and in more detail initialization errors.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|