Radmin is a program which is developed to organize remote management of computers. Unlike analogues, this software provides increased performance, even with a slow network connection, and also makes it possible to launch applications of any type.
Radmin allows you to work on a remote PC in real time, which is important for remote work from home or on a business trip, network administration, technical support, presentations, and student training. In addition, with the help of this software you can transfer files and have voice or text communication with a user of a remote PC.
Key features of Radmin:
- Simple configuration of the server-end and client-end portion of the modules.
- Viewing the screen of a remote device.
- Controlling over the mouse and keyboard of a remote device.
- Secure Internet/LAN connection
- Enhanced performance by using DirectScreenTransfer technology.
- Protecting data transmitted over the network.
- Granting different access rights to each specific user due to their own security system.
- Restricting remote access for some users and groups through the use of Windows security.
- Using IP filtering tables to grant access only for some hosts and subnets.
- Protecting against guessing passwords by busting.
- Different connection modes (for managing, viewing, transferring files, Telnet).
- Granting access to the BIOS and the ability to install the operating system.
- Text and voice chats.
- Transferring files bilaterally.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|