RealPlayer is a cross-platform media player that plays a number of multimedia formats including MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, Windows Media, and multiple versions of RealAudio and RealVideo formats.
RealPlayer offers a streamlined interface that allows you to keep your media library close at hand. Keep all your digital-media clips organized in one place; save CD tracks with one click; pause and rewind live streams; transfer music to CDs and portable devices; and enjoy clear, smooth video playback and multichannel, surround-sound support.
- Media Browser based on Internet Explorer which allows web browsing while playing media.
- Playlist editor similar to other media players, supporting "drag and drop" and playlist randomize.
- Visualizations - graphical animations or "light shows". Five are included with RealPlayer set-up.
- Favorites menu to save and recall media locations for files or streams.
- Media library allows organization of media through track tagging and editing.
- LivePause pauses streaming video clips without having to stop the buffering.
- Can burn audio and data CDs.
- CD ripping into AAC, Real Audio 10, MP3, Real Audio Lossless, WAV, Windows Media Audio formats.
- Video Download - version for Windows allowed users to download videos from sites such as YouTube and store them on their computer in mpeg or mp4 format.
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|