Realtek High Definition Audio Driver are defined for correct audio file performance in Windows 2000, XP, 2003, and Vista operating systems. This driver supports all Realtek High-Definition audio chipsets. It is used as onboard sound on many motherboards.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver includes: Driver setup program, WDM driver, Realtek Soundman, Realtek Sound Effect Manager.
- WaveRT-based audio function driver for Windows Vista.
- Direct Sound 3D compatible.
- A3D compatible.
- I3DL2 compatible.
- Friendly user interface.
- Emulation of 26 sound environments to enhance gaming experience.
- 10-Band Software Equalizer.
- Realtek Media Player.
- Enhanced Configuration Panel to improve user experience.
- MPU401 MIDI driver to for electronic music instrument support.
There are two versions of Realtek drivers for audio devices.
First version is defined for: ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC260, ALC262, ALC267, ALC268, and ALC269. Driver are predefined for installation at Windows Vista/7/8 x86 and x64.
Second driver is defined for: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC861VC, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC260, ALC262, ALC267, ALC268 и ALC269 models. The unique difference from the first one is orientation on Windows 2000/XP/2003 operating systems.
|Windows:||2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8|