RivaTuner is a tweaking utility for NVIDIA and ATI display adapters. The purpose of RivaTuner is to give you access to all the undocumented features of Detonator and Catalyst drivers.
In fact, drivers can have a lot of undocumented registry entries. While some of them don't affect anything, there are some that are very useful. In general, they cannot give you big performance boost but they can improve image quality and solve some compatibility problems. RivaTuner will help you change those undocumented registry entries.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Built-in registry editor.
- Overclocking tool.
- Support hardware monitoring module from NVIDIA.
- Limited support for display adapters based upon ATI RADEON.
- Fan control.
- Supports Logitech G15 LCD panel.
- Added support for ForceWare 190.xx.
- Added database for ForceWare 190.15, 190.38, 190.56 and 190.62.
- Added support for unified drivers for Vista / Windows 7 (version 8.15.xx.xxxx and older).
|Windows:||2000, XP, Vista, 7|