R.Saver is a program that helps recover accidentally formatted and deleted user data. R.Saver works with most popular file systems, has a fast scanning speed and a simple user-friendly interface.
R.Saver chooses an optimal scanning option that depends on the found file systems structure. The scanning process can be launched straight from the information panel by just one click on a button. All other properties, such as choosing the needed options, the utility will configure itself. Users can access all found data in read-only mode straight during the scanning process.
- The program can restore corrupted file systems.
- The program can restore lost data after a formatting process.
- The program can restore accidentally deleted files.
- The program can restore lost data using the file signatures option.
- Works with most file systems, such as FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, XFS, JFS, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, UFS (including big-endian on Sparc and Power servers), UFS2, ISO9660, UDF и NWFS.
- Color gamma for icons, which characterize the condition of mounted partitions.
- A simple, user-friendly interface.
- Fast scanning speed.
- No installation required.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|