Safari offers most features common to modern web browsers. In addition, some of these features are implemented in distinctive ways, while it also includes some unique to the browser.
- A tabbed browsing interface that allows dragging tabs to reorder them, moving them between windows or creating new windows.
- A resizable web-search box in the toolbar. This uses Google or Yahoo!
- Pop-up ad blocking. By default, Safari blocks all unprompted new windows.
- History and bookmark search including search of content in history pages. As-you-type text search.
- Spell-checking for all text entry fields.
- Expandable text entry boxes, which can be resized by the user to make entering long texts easier.
|Windows:||XP, 2003, Vista, 7|