Samsung Kies is software application used to communicate between the latest Samsung devices, making it easier for you to synchronise data and find new apps. Using Samsung Kies, you can view apps in full screen on your PC, no matter what network you’re on. You can personalise services too, simply by becoming a Samsung Apps member or registering your mobile phone.
Install Samsung Kies on your PC and enjoy the option of browsing through Samsung Apps on your large computer monitor. Download multiple applications and transfer them to your mobile with ease and convenience. Enjoy the beauty of Samsung Apps, from your PC to your mobile.
- Anyone can download free apps. Members and non-members.
- Save your favourite apps to download when you’re ready.
- Save your payment details in your Samsung Apps profile for faster purchases in the future.
- Set your phone to only view apps that run on your handset.
- See all of your past purchases and downloads. Download them again if you need to.
- Search by keyword to get results listed in order of popularity.
Wave, Jet Ultra Edition, Galaxy Portal, Omnia Lite, Omnia Pro, Omnia II, Galaxy S, Galaxy S II, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Gio, Champ Camera 3303, i8910HD, C6625, GALAXY 3 GT-i5801, Galaxy Europa GT-i5500, Corby Pro GT-B5310, GALAXY Mini GT-S5570, Sidekick 4G.
- No data.
|Author:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|