Samsung PC Studio allows you to connect your phone with a PC, and provides you with a wide range of applications to manage your phone on your PC. All you have to do is install the application, connect your phone to your PC and the program will automatically recognize it and unlock the options for it.
You can do a lot of things with this solution like : transferring files to/from your mobile phone, synchronize your e-mails, contains and meetings with Outlook, manage Internet connection, send SMS directly from your computer, manage the connection with your mobile phone. Samsung PC Studio also plays as a multimedia manager between your PC and your Samsung phone, allowing the import of video/audio files, with flawless playback.
- Back up phone contents (for example, contacts, calendar items, and user files) to a PC. Restore the phone contents from the PC to any supported phone.
- Synchronise contacts, calendar/to-do items and notes between a phone and Microsoft Outlook or some other PC Personal Information Manager (PIM).
- Connect your PC to the Internet using your phone as a modem.
- Transfer files between phone and PC. View and rename phone files and folders on a PC.
- Create, view, delete and edit contacts on a PC.
- Write and send text messages from a PC. View, delete, and organise text messages on a PC, and export text messages from your phone to a file on the PC.
- Rip CDs, create and organise digital music files on a PC and transfer them to a phone. Convert music files into a format that can be played on your phone.
- Store images and videos from your phone to a PC and open the files for viewing after storing.
- Edit existing pictures to create wallpapers, portrait images and MMS images and transfer them to your phone.
- Install games and other programs from a PC on your phone.
To use PC Studio multimedia functions such as MMS Composer, Microsoft DirectX version 9.0 or higher is required.
|Author:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Windows:||2K, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|