Screamer Radio is a small and easy-to-use program for listening to radio on the Internet. The following streaming formats are supported: Shoutcast (MP3), Icecast (MP3, OGG), WMA and AAC / AAC +.
With Screamer Radio, you may quickly find and listen to the desired online-radio station from around the world searching by their title, music genres, stream address, and so on.
Key features of Screamer Radio:
- Availability of the directory with hundreds of radio stations from around the world.
- Quick search by station name or URL part.
- Navigation by tags.
- Bookmarks stations.
- Listen to any radio by stream URL.
- Sleep timer.
- Automatic stop when playback was stopped.
- Supported streams: Shoutcast and Icecast MP3, Icecast OGG Vorbis, WMA, AAC and AAC +.
Changes in recent version
- Add "Center window" menu option to system tray menu
- Automatically center the window if it starts up off screen
- Added always on top toggle to view menu
- Added output device selection to audio menu
- Added visualization frequency setting, can now also be turned off
- Prevent computer from sleeping while playing (can be changed in settings)
- Better grouping of settings in settings tab
- Moved settings to view menu
- Moved view menu next to help menu
- Show warning for users with old .NET Framework versions, upcoming releases will require .NET Framework 4.7.2 or newer
- Restore volume on restart even if the last played station can not be loaded
- More detailed error messages when sound subsystem fails
- Change of output device no longer requires stopping playback
- Default output device will automatically switch when the system device setting changes
- Window centering should now work on high DPI screens
- Improve how browsers are launched when clicking links
- Improved scroll bars, they now behave like normal scroll bars
- Level visualization rewritten from scratch, should use much less processing power
- Better looking drop down boxes
- Some bugs fixed and minor improvements added.