Sculptris is a virtual sculpting software program, with a primary focus on the concept of modeling clay. Sculptris has been designed to be as accessible as possible to every type of artist. The interface is effortless to navigate and each feature is easy to locate. The straightforward toolbars will allow you to focus on your model without a cluttered workspace.
Users can pull, push, pinch, and twist, similar to modeling clay. 3D meshes (.obj) can be imported into the program for further detailing, generating normal and displacement maps.
- Dynamic Tessellation. Automatic subdivision allows for "rough to fine" detail sculpting.
- Symmetry Mode. Automatic symmetrical sculpting on both sides of the model.
- Sculpting Brushes. Draw, Grab, Pinch, Crease, Flatten, Smooth, and more.
- Optimizing Brushes. Reduce the amount of tris across your entire mesh or use the reduce brush to optimize a localized area.
- Mask System. Protect areas of your sculpt while working.
- Materials. Easily simulate a wide variety of preloaded materials.
- Automatic UV Creation. Sculptris automatically creates a UV map, allowing you to easily paint and texture your sculpt.
- Bump Painting. Create fine details in your model through texture alone.
- GoZ. With the new GoZ integration in Sculptris, artists can now seamlessly move their creations between Sculptris and ZBrush with the click of a button.
- Navigational Controls. The navigation controls in Sculptris have been enhanced from earlier releases of the software.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|