SiteAnalyzer is a free site audit software for Windows PC. It is a powerful web crawler for crawling and analyzing website content. The utility allows not only to scan sites and check their basic technical and SEO parameters for errors, but also to effectively correct these errors.
With this useful program and its powerful tools, you will be able to test your link building strategy, your website optimization, page content and more...
SiteAnalyzer features and benefits
- Scanning site pages, images, scripts and documents.
- Crawling sites of almost any size.
- Search and display «duplicate» pages, meta tags and titles.
- Server code responses for each page of the site.
- Determining the presence of the rel = «canonical» attribute for each page of the site.
- Following the directives of the «robots.txt» file, the «robots» meta-tag, or the X-Robots-Tag.
- The ability to filter data by any parameter.
- Low requirements for computer resources.
- Modest consumption of RAM.
- It is distributed free of charge.
Changes in recent version
- added the Page Load Performance graph, it can be used to analyze the load speed of a website
- added the Content tab, which displays the content distribution stats per symbols and words on each page
- additionally, the links chart is interactive now, it
is connected with the Low Number of Backlinks report in the Custom
- custom Filters tab features a new Links node
- added an Image Sitemap generator
- fixed the bug when scanning of large websites with many redirects caused a program crash
- fixed the bugged Start button in the empty main window, now it correctly reacts to changes in the URL field
- fixed the bug that caused the incorrect H1-H6 headers display