Sound Forge Pro is a sound editing application for processing audio data. Unlike other professional software of this kind, it features a simple and intuitive interface.
Sound Forge Pro allows processing, recording, editing, encoding and conversion of audio files in different formats. The program also has tools for removing various noise, clicks and other acoustic distortions from the files.
Key features of Sound Forge Pro
- Fast and accurate creation and editing of audio files.
- Conversion of raw audio into a master file.
- Cutting, clipping, applying filters and effects.
- Ability to make audio loops.
- The function of digital re-mastering.
- Ability to create acoustic models.
- Ability to make streaming media files.
- Ability to create master disks.
- Highly customizable user interface (settings for markers, waveforms, window size, etc.).
- Support for several video formats (AVI, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
- Fine-tuning of the recording procedure.
- Options for automated recording.
- Ability to record up to 32 channels of high-resolution multichannel audio via discrete inputs.
- Huge number of ready-to-use samples.
- Professional mastering tools.
- Import of media files.
- Removing noise and distortions from audio.
- Noise reduction tools.
- Real-time editing.
Changes in recent version