Spamihilator is a free anti-spam filter that identifies and removes unsolicited email before your email client has received it. It works between the email server and client and allows filtering out up to 98% of junk mail and spam.
Spamihilator is compatible with most modern email clients: Outlook, Eudora, Mozilla, Netscape, IncrediMail, Pegasus Mail, Phoenix Mail, Opera, Mozilla Thunderbird etc.; it supports POP3 and IMAP protocols, and can work over a secure SSL connection.
- Works in a background mode.
- The Learning Spam Filter.
- Works with all popular email clients.
- Supports both POP and IMAP.
- Ability to use the Word Filter.
- Use of regular expressions for spam detection.
- Works over a secure SSL connection.
- URL filter.
- Support for email address whitelists.
- Improved compatibility with mail accounts from Arcor.
- Improved compatibility with 64-bit operating systems.
- Disabled insecure SSLv2 method. SSLv3 and TLS are still available.
- Prevent SSLv3 POODLE attack.
- Fixed some minor bugs that could cause Spamihilator to crash in certain cases.