SpeedFan is software that can read temperatures, voltages and fan speeds of computer components. It can change computer fan speeds depending on the temperature of various components. Fully configurable user events can be defined to execute specific actions based on system status.
The main viewing purpose of SpeedFan is to show its user what's really going in their machine. When minimized, a temperature reading is showed on the button right of the desktop. When Speedfan is in an open window you can see a whole lot more. From Fan speed to total voltage, you can view any and all of the current fans.
- Includes a tool for resetting motherboard clocks.
- SpeedFan monitors S.M.A.R.T. readings for EIDE, SATA and SCSI hard disks.
- Can display system variables as a chart and as an indicator in the system tray.
- Fully supports SCSI disks and can even change the FSB on some hardware.
- SpeedFan can find almost any hardware monitor chip connected to the 2-wire SMBus.
- Added full IPMI support.
- Added full support for IT IT8771E.
- Added full support for Intel Sunrise Point (Z170) SMBus.
- Added full support for STMicro STTS2004.
- Added full support for NCT6793D.
- Added full support for Giantec GT34TS04 and GT34TS02.
- Added support for Atom E3800 SMBus.
- Added support for Atom C2000 SMBus.
- Added support for Fintek F71878A/F71868A at non standard addresses.
- Enabled SMBus on Intel 6 Series / C20x, if needed.
- Fixed SCSI_PASS_THROUGH access on some systems.
- Skipped accessing those hard disks that return the ID Sector from another disk.
- Fixed Nuvoton NCT6791D and NCT6792D sixth fan readings.
- Added support for alternate registers of NCT6793D.
- Fixed German translation for CPU Usage.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7|