Stamina - amusing, yet multifunctional touch-typing tutor with support for several layouts: QWERTY (US, UK, ...), Dvorak, AZERTY etc. The program is perfect for novice as well as advanced users. Only in Stamina Typing Tutor besides the traditional finger positioning on the keyboard are you offered an alternative method (to reduce hand stress).
After having gone through the fire, water and the course, you will be able to swiftly type away long emails (spam!), efficiently misbehave in chat rooms, ICQ and so on without ever looking at the keyboard. The benefits are obvious!
- Support for several layouts and languages.
- Lessons designed for mastering certain keys.
- Work with real text to achieve unreal speeds.
- Choice of entering text from an external file.
- Lesson editor.
- Precision clock with fine tuning, ? precise results.
- Timer... simply a timer.
- Graph of speed changes during a session.
- Progress graphs by days and sessions.
- Statistics: how much has been keyed in (in Kb) and how long it took.
- Illumination of letters and finger work zones on the virtual keyboard.
- Super MP3 sounds and duper songs + a Playlist.
- Support for several users.
- User-friendly thought out interface.
- Customizable appearance.
- Detailed help with a logic game.
|Windows:||95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP|