Start Menu 8 is an application aimed at changing the start menu for Windows 8 and 10 OS. However, it does not delete the start window of the system with the Metro interface, but allows you to easily switch between two interfaces if necessary.
Start Menu 8 provides convenient start-up and shutdown of the PC with the help of the Start menu and button which are a great alternative to the Start menu familiar to all users and used in previous versions of the OS. In addition, the utility makes it possible to configure the main menu, based on the user's wishes, add and delete necessary components.
- Returning the Start button and menu in Windows 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Skipping the Metro start page.
- Downloading to your desktop.
- Switching between two modes with a single click.
- Providing quick access to the necessary files, folders, and disks.
- Wide options for setting a menu.
- Adding bookmarks, providing access to all settings, programs and services from one place.
- Shutting down the computer using the menu.
- Power button with the functions of hibernation, sleep, user change, reboot, reboot in safe mode, shutdown and auto shutdown of the OS.
- Setting the sleep delay timer.
- Ability to combine mouse and touchscreen.
- Interactive line to search for any data in the system and on the hard disk.
- Adjusting the number of installed programs that are displayed in the menu.
- Selecting the latest installed applications.
- Changing icon sizes in the menu.
- Changing the skins of the Start button.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|